New to blogging, me, and just discovered the “Christmas Tag.” Someone posts questions and answers them, then you write a blog with the questions and link. At least that’s my understanding based on my googling. So I’m tagging onto Love, Geeky Girl. Found her while seeking out Blogmas posts on Twitter and was attracted to her name because I also am a “Geeky Girl.” Intrigued, I checked out her blog and found her “Christmas Tag.”
1. What is your favorite Christmas Tradition? The Christmas pickle. My mom hangs a pickle ornament on the tree and we all scour the tree trying to find it. Whoever finds it first gets a special gift from “The Pickle.” The gift is usually just a box of chocolates or cheap stuffed animal, but the two things I love about it are the thrill of the hunt and the satisfaction of winning (if I find it first.)
2. Where do you spend Christmas? My parent’s house.
3. What is your favorite Christmas Song?
4. Do you decorate before or after Thanksgiving? I live in Canada. Our Thanksgiving is the first Monday in October, so definitely AFTER.
5. Tinsel or garland? Neither, but if I have to choose, garland. It’s not as messy.
6. Who are you most excited to see this Christmas season?
But also my niece who turns 2 in April, because she’s more aware now so I think it’s going to be a fun Christmas.
7. Do you own an ugly Christmas sweater? I have several Christmas tops.
What do you think? Are they ugly?
8. What is one Christmas food you cannot live without? Turkey stuffing.
9. Peppermint or gingerbread? Gingerbread, unless the peppermint is combined with chocolate. Then it’s peppermint all the way.
10. Have you ever tried fruit cake? Yes, it is disgusting. Blech!
11. What is one thing you asked for this Christmas? I haven’t asked for anything. But cold-hard cash would be nice.
12. If you could be any Christmas movie character, who would you be? Olive the Other Reindeer. A powerful female character, a real bitch (really she’s a bitch- watch the movie), who saves Christmas above all odds!